Please join us on Thursday, Nov. 23 at 7 pm at the Churchill Seniors Centre, 345 Richmond Road for the AGM. Our agenda includes a special update on Clare Gardens Park, plus a presentation from the City on urban trees. As always, there will be presentations on what the WCA has been up to this year, including planning and development, active transportation, LRT and much more, as well as an update from our Councillor. See you there!
- Update from Councillor Leiper/Q&A
- Update from Judy Lincoln, Westboro BIA
- Report from the Chair
- Report from the Treasurer
- Election of new Board
- Presentation on Clare Gardens Park
- Presentation on urban trees
- Discussion and Q&A: have your say!