January 25, 2023 from 7 to 9 PM
Churchill Seniors Center, 345 Richmond Road
- 6:45 PM doors open – membership sign-in and refreshments
- 7:00 PM reports from Board of Directors
- Election of new Board
- Updates from the Westboro BIA and Councillors Leiper and Kavanagh – intensification, LRT, environmental issues, safety – let’s talk!
- Presentation from developer and Westboro resident John Thomas – want to know why developers always ask for zoning amendments or changes from Committee of Adjustment? Ask John!
- Discussion and Q&A: have your say!
Come out, meet your neighbours, and discuss the issues important to our community! Become a member for $10 per year – you get to vote. Don’t want to join? Come anyway; all are welcome to share their thoughts on the issues.
Your Community Association needs you! Interested in becoming a board member? Help make our community a great place to live – come to the AGM and put your name forward for the Board.